Pamela A. Fuller, Esq.
- LL.M., (Tax Law) New York University;
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- B.A., University of Washington
Bar & Court Admissions:
- Admitted: District of Columbia (1993), North Carolina (1991), Washington State (2001)
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- American Bar Association (Tax Section, International Law Section, Business Law Section)
- New York State Bar Association (Tax, Trusts & Estates, Business, and International Law sections)
- Bar Association of the City of New York
- International Fiscal Association (U.S.A. Branch)
- International Bar Association (Taxes Committee, Private Client Tax Committee)
Pamela A. Fuller joined the Gremminger Law Firm as Counsel in 2010, bringing to the Firm broad experience in federal, state, and international tax planning matters. Ms. Fuller helps foreign and U.S. based companies, their executives, and high-net-worth individuals, structure their transactions and investments for optimal tax and business results.
Balancing the client’s concurrent goals of minimizing tax burdens, maximizing business potential, and streamlining regulatory compliance, Ms. Fuller advises on structuring both international and domestic transactions. Ms. Fuller is experienced in complex tax issues, including transfer pricing disputes. She represents clients before the IRS, and prepares requests for IRS private rulings and other technical advice. Her clients stem from a broad industry spectrum, including IT, construction, public infrastructure, architectural design, project management, and financial services.
Ms. Fuller has helped U.S. persons holding foreign accounts and assets to comply with their U.S. tax filing obligations - including those pertaining to FBAR and FATCA. She reviews the client’s specific circumstances and recommends an appropriate course of action. This may include seeking amnesty, such as through the IRS OVDI or Streamlined Program.
Ms. Fuller began her legal career at the U.S. Tax Court where she served three consecutive terms as Attorney Advisor to the Court’s Chief Judge, including Chief Judges Lapsley W. Hamblen, Jr. and William M. Drennen. Ms. Fuller previously clerked for Washington State’s highest trial court during law school. Prior to her legal career, she was one of the youngest on-air broadcast news correspondents in the USA—working as a business news reporter and anchor for a large, award-winning NBC News, Seattle based affiliate.
Ms. Fuller frequently publishes in the areas of international tax planning, dispute resolution, capital markets, and comparative securities law. She is a regular Session Reporter for the International Bar Association’s Taxes Committee. Links to several of her publications are below.
In her free time, Ms. Fuller loves to ski and travel.